Name:
Contact Number
Posting method POS Laju Pos Express Others (please state) COD (depends on availability-for resident in Kuching))
Home Address (for posting)
Items (name, quantity, size,colour, and others applicable)
Email Address:
Put a website form like this on your site.
*Click on to check them out!*
some_text
Measurement in inches 1 inch = 2.54 cm!!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Feedback :D

Hello Ladies, Thanks for all comments or feedbacks given so far.
you all have been sweet and encouraging.
So, here's the thing, I'll be preparing ready stocks, so, I need your help :)

Let me know what you want to see more often here!
You can leave a comment after this post or suggest at the chat box on your right side ;)
Help me to make this a better place for you to shop.

for example, if you want to see more harem pants, you can let me know, and state what size you are if that's okay with you :)
it can be anything, more maxi, or even bigger size bikini!
I'm always open to any feedbacks but be constructive thou ;)
I must say that preparing for our ready stocks is really a lot of fun! so do join me ;)

P/S: Please help to do my NEW polls, this place need your comments and feedbacks to get better dearies! I thank you in advance babes ;) thanks for all lovely supports and comments!

Thanks. and have a nice day.
Plus Sizes rock ;) !

Love Heart GIF Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com